Saturday, October 1, 2016

i am !

Every single day you pass by thousands of people, by hundreds of dreams and stories of life. You may even cross your eyes or touch their hands for a millisecond, but that’s the maximal interaction you’ll ever have with the majority of them.

But some are here to stay, or maybe just to touch your soul while they hurry through life. You never know when you’ll meet the next person who will tremble your view of the world. Some may not even now how big of an impact they had on you, it’s incredible how sometimes one smile or one word can change your whole day. And that may be all you have needed that day. There are also people who make you think of life as before and after you met them, I thought of that and I came up with a list of a couple of names long. Some of those persons are not in my life anymore, but I remember them from time to time. And in my mind I thank them for being there when I needed someone to be there and for making me who I am today. I may not be great, but I AM. And who has known me for some years, knows how important that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment